Monday, August 20, 2012

Strawberry Cheesecake Dip

What a weekend!  Just between you and me, I could have used another day.

I forget how much fun it can be to explore D.C. and all that is has to offer.  I've been here for five years and I sometimes take living so close for granted.  However, when friends come into town, you gotta show them around.  In one day we did Arlington National Cemetery "Changing of the Guard", Washington Monument, Martin Luther King Jr. National Memorial, DC War Memorial, World War II Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and did I mention a ball game at Nationals Park in the evening? 

  
Me and my BF at Lincoln Memorial

After all of the walking (I think I walked at least 4 miles), I don't feel a bit guilty about treating myself.

Here's a dip I've been meaning to blog about for awhile.    


Strawberry Cheesecake Dip!


This dip is so fluffy and full of strawberry goodness that even Miss Strawberry Shortcake would approve.



Servings:  24
Serving size- 1/4 cup of dip
Calories:  90 
Fat:  1.5 g   
Carbs:   18.5 g
Fiber:    .41 g 
Protein:  1 g 
Points:  2

Recipe:

1 box of Betty Crocker Super Moist Strawberry Cake Mix
1 cup of Fat Free Cool Whip
Dannon Lowfat Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurts
2 oz Neufchatel cream cheese

1.  In medium size bowl mix together cake mix, cool whip, yogurt, and cream cheese.
2.  Place in a Tupperware container and refrigerate before serving.
3.  Serve with honey graham crackers or animal crackers.


Have a great Monday! 


"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."

-Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment